Our expertise is putting complicated data in context
Designing and reporting on school quality is a complicated endeavor. The challenge is that school accountability systems and state accountability systems are complex. There is intense math and metrics such as median growth percentiles that can be confusing to a parent and there is often no context to the numbers. Most education agencies struggle to translate this information into “parent speak” or common knowledge. Presenting information without clarification and context does not get the job done.
We have worked with education agencies for years to create accountability systems and build tools to that communicate results. Leveraging our years of experience and design and technology capabilities, we provide a solution that makes it easy for any state or district to do the same.
- Drive community involvement and collaboration
- Streamline school choice and enrollment process
- Expand your data-driven education culture
- Provide insights aligned to your strategic initiatives
- Track and publish progress on your key goals
- Create transparency and accountability for your Educator Prep Program (EPP)