Learn why Hoonuit is a trusted data partner to State Education Agencies
As the leader in data analytics for education, Hoonuit is trusted by state education agencies across the country to solve challenging problems and maximize student learning.
Hoonuit’s expertise and solutions can help your organization in three key areas.
State Longitudinal Data Systems
Leverage Hoonuit to collect and integrate disparate data sources, store them in our data warehouse solution, deliver intuitive and informative dashboards, and optimize tracking to meet and accountability requirements.
Community Engagement Solutions
Hoonuit enables state agencies to promote school quality while increasing transparency, informing stakeholders, and engaging communities in the education process.
Adapt to School Closures and Distance Learning
COVID-19 has caused disruption to your education systems. Hoonuit can help you adapt to this education paradigm shift through innovative data solutions.
How Hoonuit can help your organization adapt to school closures and distance learning:
Uncover key insights about digital and blended learning and its impact on student success.
- Visualize district, school, teacher, and student feedback around digital and blended learning
- Analyze students and cohorts in new learning environments (school pathways)
- Collect disparate district data plans and utilize actionable workflows with Hoonuit’s Continuous Improvement Tools
As learning environments change, broader student data sets are needed to support the Whole Child.
- Keep districts accountable for Whole Child growth
- Correlate SEL data to academic performance, attendance, learning modality and other metrics
- Leverage student-centric dashboards that combine meaningful data from disparate data sources
- Promote the long-term development and success of students with Student Profiles, Student Plans, and Family Dashboards
In today’s budget-challenged environment, evaluating the cost-effectiveness of programs is more important than ever before.
- Ensure program cuts do not disproportionately affect students at-risk
- Provide transparency with advanced tools to optimize finance data, manage operations, and conduct school reporting
- Analyze district data on student performance and behavior to identify inequities and ensure a level playing field
Hoonuit makes it easy to share information to community stakeholders in equitable and accessible ways.
- The ability to highlight services and information for families has become an essential need for every community. Hoonuit provides online finders for meals, WiFi Hotspots, programming locations, device distribution and other community resources
- Work with our experts to share your state’s education story through data as school quality and accountability frameworks evolve
How Hoonuit can help your organization solve traditional challenges:
- Collect and integrate disparate data sources across their districts
- Implement statewide Longitudinal Data Systems
- Deliver intuitive and informative dashboards
- Install data driven cultures across districts and schools
- Explore student achievement across their state
- Creating performance management frameworks and ESSA plans for school and program accountability
- Track progress around key milestones – including kindergarten readiness, 3rd-grade literacy, 5th-grade math proficiency, on-time graduation, college and career readiness, post-secondary enrollment and program completion.
- Utilize predictive analytics to proactively prepare students and keep them on a path toward success
- Promote school access and choice with family-friendly school finders and enrollment analyses
- Provide contextual information around School Quality and Equity Reporting
- Allow educators, administrators, and families across the state see student and school improvement in real-time
- Design performance frameworks and communicate accountability in educator preparedness